Parenting Your Anxious Child eBook
Parenting Your Anxious Child: Using boundaries, disciple & consequences effectively & appropriating.
Scroll down for more information.
You can help your anxious child. Here’s how:
- Learning to better understand what they are experiencing
- Helping them to manage their anxiety along with your stress
- Learning that you no longer have to navigate life for them
If your child’s anxiety has become such a burden that it is almost like another person living in your home, stripping all the joy and fun out of life, this is going to be one of the most important books you will ever read.
But I must warn you…
This book is quite different from what you may have already heard or thought about how best to help your anxious child.
Maybe you’ve been too strict. Maybe you’ve been too lenient.
Whichever direction you went, I’d be willing to bet that neither of those approaches has really helped your child deal effectively with their anxiety.
When parents are too lenient, a child’s anxiety is allowed to grow because it has no restraints or boundaries placed on it. But when parents are too strict, it is as if they are pouring gasoline onto the fire of their child’s anxiety, causing it to grow out of control. So what can you do?
You know that you want your child to be able to manage their anxious feelings and to be better able to cope with life. That all begins right here in this 57-page book.
Here’s What You Get
My book is called “Parenting Your Anxious Child: Using Boundaries, Discipline and Consequences Effectively and Appropriately.”
As the title suggests, I show that to help your anxious child, it really comes down to understanding boundaries and how to use them effectively Children, especially children with anxiety, need boundaries and will thrive when they have healthy boundaries in place. But putting healthy boundaries in place can be more confusing than AP calculus!
Being too lenient doesn’t work and being too strict doesn’t work.
Well then, what does work???
Knowing how to show up in the moment, being attuned to what your child needs RIGHT THEN, and understanding just how to meet their needs, is what will work.
I know that when I figured this out with my daughter — who struggles with anxiety — life got a heck of a lot easier.
She felt seen, understood, and supported.
I’m not saying that anxiety has never again reared its head, but when it has, she and I both have tools in our toolbox to manage it. She manages her anxiety and I manage my stress level, and voila — we can get on with life again.
This book will teach you exactly how to get to this place with your child.
You will also learn:
- The many different ways anxiety shows up (p.11)
- What to do when your child “flips their lid” (p. 14)
- What to focus on when your child messes up (p. 18)
- WHY your child is acting that way (p. 20)
- Why YOU act the way you do (p. 22)
- How to handle your child’s refusal, perfectionism, and avoidance (p. 26)
- The reality of the pressures our children face (p. 32)
- Why anxious kids might be controlling (p. 35)
- How routines can help your child (p. 36)
- What to do when it’s time to transition to another activity (p. 36)
- How to help your child cope with frustration (p. 39)
- The important differences between discipline, punishment, and consequences (p. 40)
- How to do the delicate “Boundary Dance” with your child effectively (p. 46)
- The importance of practicing and teaching your child mindfulness in order to manage your stress and their anxiety (p. 55)
- And much more…
This book is filled with content that you need to help your child.
You and your child will connect more deeply and learn how to handle life’s stressors with more grace and ease.
Here’s The First Step to Helping Your Child With Anxiety
The cost of this eBook is $5.99, and you will see a link to download it when you purchase it. When you buy the book, you can read it right away, on any device, no matter where you are.
My hope is that you will love this book and that it will help you to make some huge transformations in your home to really help your child. And if you need more one-on-one help, maybe we will work together in the future…
I’ve given you many of the insights and strategies I learned as I figured out how to help my daughter and I’m sharing them with you in this eBook!
I’m so sure you will get so much out of this book that I am prepared to give you a refund if you are not completely satisfied.
You’ve been going it alone or looking for help and talking to people for far too long now. Let’s get to work and help you to help your anxious child.