Coaching for Coaches
In addition to parent coaching, I co-own a company called Revolutionizing Life. This is a global, tight-knit community of passionate, driven, conscious professionals who are dedicated to living out their mission to help others. In addition to leading them as they launch and grow their business to serve others and live out their soul's calling, I also coach coaches individually.
Building a coaching business is far more difficult than it appears at first glance. You may have seen coaches who appear to “have it all together” and hope that can be you right away.
The reality is this — building a coaching business is not easy
It’s not easy, and it’s even harder to do alone. It also takes time. Monty Hall famously said, “I am an overnight success, but it took twenty years.” If anyone tries to tell you that you can become an overnight success in this industry, they are probably more interested in your money than your actual success.
I meet many coaches in my work and in my community for coaches, who are very clear about what their soul is calling them to do in the world and what kind of difference they want to make. The problem is that they are not sure how to go about it, they don’t know where to begin, they don’t feel comfortable with sales, etc. Basically, they feel lost and confused, while still having a burning passion to dive in and use their newfound coaching skills to help people!
- Coaching is not just about mastering the art of coaching. In fact, coaching is only a portion of what you will need to master in order to be successful.
- As an entrepreneur, you must wear many hats and learn many new skills
- You are in charge of your schedule, which is awesome, but that also means YOU have to figure out what to do each day
- This kind of work can be very lonely, since you work for yourself and may not have an office or co-workers
But it doesn’t have to be that difficult…I’ve got you covered!
Coaching IS for you if...
- You are passionate about bringing your skills to the world
- You are just beginning your coaching career
- You have never owned your own business before
- You work better in a community and with support than completely on your own
- You’re not sure which additional skills you will need to be successful
- You’re not that comfortable with sales
- You feel lonely doing this work
- You feel frustrated writing blog after blog and not having them seen
- You may have given some talks at schools and other organizations, but the phone still isn't ringing
- Your calendar is blank, and you are not quite sure how to fill it
- You are tired of having discovery calls with potential clients where they don’t sign up to work with you
- You are craving a community of collaborators, supporters, and brainstormers to help light your creative fire
Coaching for Coaches IS NOT for you if...
- You are already dialed in to your ideal client
- You know what makes you unique in this field
- You are clear about your short-, mid-, and long-range vision
- You are serving as many people as you want to serve in the world
Imagine how it would feel to be a coach who…
- Knows your ideal client
- Knows how you want to serve in the world
- Makes a solid living doing work that you truly love
- Is making a real difference in people’s lives
- Creates your own schedule
- Has the flexibility to do work that fulfills you while still having time to be with family, travel, and do all that you want to do in the world
Coaching will help you:
- Understand why you are called to do this work
- Figure out who you your ideal client is
- Remove abundance blocks from your life and your work
- Learn how to set clear boundaries in all aspects of your work
- Develop a short-, mid-, and long-range vision for your work
- Identify your ideal client
- Refine the message you want to deliver and figure out how to deliver it most effectively
- Create a marketing and branding plan for your business
- Build your self-confidence
- Create a business strategy
- Create a sales plan
- Avoid the endless distractions so you can focus on the things that make you come alive
- Utilize social media to grow your business
- Set goals and achieve them
Here’s what entrepreneurs are saying about working with Erin:
"Erin is one of the most hardworking, dedicated, and committed people I have ever met. She is truly gifted at helping others identify exactly what they need to do in their lives, both personally and professionally, in order to gain the clarity they need to move forward with more balance, harmony and focus. She is passionate about serving others, helping them set the boundaries they need, and creating a supportive community to help ignite in others what she has ignited within herself."
- L.C, Parent Coach
"When I began working with Erin, I was so scattered. I had a million things on my plate in my business and I didn’t know which way to turn. Nothing was going the way I wanted. I was frustrated, spinning my wheels and not making the impact that I wanted. Erin helped me to sort through all the clutter and distraction in my own mind and in my to-do List. She helped me to achieve laser focus. As a result, I work just as hard, but I serve more clients, and my income has increased dramatically."
– Sarah T.
"I knew what I wanted to do, but I had no idea where to even begin. I had never run my own business before and didn’t know where to start. Erin helped me launch my business and dive in. I am so much happier now than I was in my old corporate job!"
– Melissa S.
“I have enjoyed being a coach for many years, but was still operating in 'the dark ages' — I didn’t accept credit cards and had only a basic website. I knew nothing about social media. Erin brought me into this century, and now I accept credit cards, have a robust website, use an online scheduler, and have a strong presence on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram. I even have my own thriving podcast now! And I have Erin to thank for all of that progress in my business!"
– Shannon M.
Contact me today to schedule a free consultation. With my experience and your dedication, I know that we can find a way to make you happier and more successful with your coaching business.