20/20 Clarity for Coaches
Why 20/20 Clarity for Coaches?
Building a coaching business is way more than it appears at first glance. You may have seen coaches who appear to “have it all together” and hope that can be you right away.
The reality is this - Building a coaching business is not easy
It’s not easy, and it’s even harder to do alone. It also takes time. Monty Hall famously said, “I am an overnight success, but it took twenty years.” If anyone tries to tell you that you can become an overnight success in this industry, they are probably more interested in your money than your actual success.
I meet so many coaches in my work with other coaches and in my community for coaches, who are very clear about what their soul is calling them to do in the world and what kind of difference they want to make. The problem is, many times they are not sure how to go about it, don’t know where to begin, don’t feel comfortable with sales, etc. Basically, they feel lost and confused, but have a burning passion to dive in and begin using their newfound coaching skills to help people!
- Coaching is not just about mastering the art of coaching; in fact, coaching is only a portion of what you will need to master
- As an entrepreneur, you must wear many hats and learn many new skills
- You are in charge of your schedule, which is awesome, but that also means YOU have to figure out what to do each day
- This kind of work can be very lonely, since you work for yourself and may not have an office or co-workers
But it doesn’t have to be that hard…I’ve got you covered!
This course IS for you if...
- You are passionate about bringing your skills to the world
- You are just beginning your coaching career
- You have never owned your own business before
- You work better in community and with support than completely on your own
- You’re not even sure what additional skills you will need to be successful
- You’re not that comfortable with sales
- You feel lonely doing this work
- You feel frustrated writing blog after blog and not having them seen
- You may have given some talks at schools and other organizations, but the phone still is not ringing with potential clients
- Your calendar is blank, and you are not quite sure what to fill it up with
- You are tired of having discovery calls with potential clients where they don’t sign up to work with you
- You are craving a community of collaborators, supporters and brainstormers to help light your creative fire
This course IS NOT for you if...
- You are already dialed in to your ideal client
- You know what makes you unique in this field
- You are clear about your short-, mid- and long-range vision
- You are serving as many people as you want to serve in the world
- You have a professional community to support you
Imagine how it would feel to be a coach who…
- Knows your ideal client
- Knows how you want to serve in the world
- Makes a solid living doing work that you truly love
- Is making a real difference in people’s lives
- Creates your own schedule
- Has the flexibility to do work that fulfills you and still has time to be with family, travel and do all that you want to do in the world
20/20 Clarity for Coaches will help you:
- Get clear on why you are called to do this work and who you your ideal client is
- Remove abundance blocks from your life and your work
- Learn how to set clear boundaries in all aspects of your work
- Develop a short-, mid- and long-range vision for your work
Included in 20/20 Clarity for Coaches:
- 4, one-hour webinars over 4 weeks
- “Homework” to do each week
- Workbook corresponding to each week’s teachings
- Webinars will be recorded so you can access them again and again as needed
- Private Facebook group to deepen the learning and transformation
- 3-month trial membership in my professional support and business community for coaches, Revolutionizing Life
Here’s what one coach had to say…
Erin is one of the most hard-working, dedicated and committed people I have ever met. She is truly gifted at helping others identify exactly what they need to do in their lives, both personally and professionally, to gain the clarity they need to move forward with more balance, harmony and focus. She is passionate about serving others, helping them set the boundaries they need and creating a supportive community to help ignite in others what she has ignited within herself.
~ L.C, Parent Coach
Frequently Asked Questions:
When does the course start and finish?
The course will begin live on Tuesday, Jan. 28, 2020, from 8-9pm EST and will run each Tuesday through Feb. 18, 2020. There will also be a private Facebook group that I encourage you to use to get any questions answered or share any challenges or triumphs!
What if I can’t make the live webinar?
No worries! Though I do encourage you to attend live if at all possible, let’s face it – life happens sometimes. Each webinar will be recorded for you to catch up on as soon as you can.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own. You can download the workbook and access all webinar recordings.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
I would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact me on or before Feb. 5, 2020 and I will give you a full refund.
Can I still do this course if I'm not on Facebook?
Yes you can! The Facebook group is a bonus to deepen the learning. But you can still work through this course and get its benefits if you are not on Facebook.
I'm enrolled. Now what?
After you enroll, you will get an email confirming your enrollment. Then you will get an email with links for each of the four class webinars. Clear your calendar for Tuesdays from 8-9pm EST beginning Jan. 28 through Feb. 18, 2020.